Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.928 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,507元 ($2,094) in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)