Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10418 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,397 (90,207 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)