Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09767 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,935 (173,378 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (34 minutes ago)