Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.193 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,248 (R$ 7,866) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (42 minutes ago)