Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02497 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,858 (314,653 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)