Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02509 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,508 (578,285 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)