Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02486 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,969元 (320,584 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)