Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02354 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,799 (586,225 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)