Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02333 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,967 (298,646 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $180 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)