Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01882 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,262元 (385,774 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)