Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.02209 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,372 (559,935 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)