Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.01983 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,033 (354,625 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)