Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21123 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,570元 (50,040 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)