Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19632 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,064 (81,830 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (38 minutes ago)