Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21156 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,332 (44,108 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)