Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20151 CNY / THB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,033 (49,787 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)