Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.764 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,673 (€1,246) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)