Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.842 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,991 (€1,402) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $26,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 2 hours ago)