Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,057元 (€1,434) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)