Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.481 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,859 (€2,521) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.33 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)