Cost of living in Patna, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09545 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,979元 (₨73,112) in Patna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)