Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09674 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,142元 (₨73,830) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (about 3 hours ago)