Cost of living in Patna, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09631 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,576元 (₨68,274) in Patna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)