Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10426 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 36% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,510 (₨52,847) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)