Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10011 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,416 (₨54,101) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (38 minutes ago)