Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10572 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,245 (₨96,906) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$3.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)