Cost of living in Patiala, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09509 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,598元 (₨69,388) in Patiala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (44 minutes ago)