Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09547 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,815 (₨60,913) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)