Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09432 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,409元 (₨67,951) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqaba costs Dinar 6.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Kuwait City costs Dinar 81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (about 2 hours ago)