Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00222 CNY / COP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,236 (COL$3,263,257) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)