Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.386 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,421 (€3,171) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (35 minutes ago)