Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.355 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,364 (€3,177) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (37 minutes ago)