Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.786 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,802 (€1,773) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Duisburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)