Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,572 (€3,037) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (43 minutes ago)