Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.878 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,744 (€1,618) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)