Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.866 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,526 (€1,847) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle costs AU$500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)