Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,192 prices entered by 437 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.555 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 90% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,730 (€2,082) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 4 hours ago)