Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28988 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,032 (24,258 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (39 minutes ago)