Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30615 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,501 (24,502 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (36 minutes ago)