Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.923 CNY / SRD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,502 (13,546 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)