Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.917 CNY / SRD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,541 (16,946 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)