Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.892 CNY / SRD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,891 (8,849 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (33 minutes ago)