Cost of living in Panipat, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09545 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,835元 (₨71,614) in Panipat.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)