Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.878 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,975 (€1,266) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)