Cost of living in Panama City, Panama vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 608 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.787 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,385元 (1,972 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 24,000 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)