Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 551 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.860 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,514 (1,533 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)