Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 636 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.392 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,139 (1,586 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)