Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 810 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.669 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,186 (1,827 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)