Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 614 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.766 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,995 (1,625 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)