Cost of living comparison between Panama City, Panama and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 624 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.765 CNY / PAB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,982 (3,101 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)