Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,803 (€2,715) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (23 minutes ago)