Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.903 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,908 (€1,507) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (39 minutes ago)