Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.799 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,293 (€1,576) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €79 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 13,553 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)