Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,434 (€1,665) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)