Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.708 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,085元 (€1,698) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)