Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.788 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 172% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 26,418元 ($3,892) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)