Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.779 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 172% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 26,402元 ($3,895) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Yangon costs 30,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)