Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.320 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 160% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,174 ($3,983) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $377 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)