Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01331 CNY / SYP *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元16,250 (1,221,044 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (30 minutes ago)