Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.930 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 81% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,409 (NZ$5,965) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 174KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)