Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.842 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 77% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,487 (NZ$5,471) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U180 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 2 hours ago)