Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.710 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,088 (NZ$2,991) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)