Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.692 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,605元 (NZ$2,686) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)