Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.929 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 81% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,237 (NZ$5,729) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)