Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.877 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,044 (€1,656) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)