Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.812 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,755元 (€1,761) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)