Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.403 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,353 ($2,085) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)