Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,359 (€1,387) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)