Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.288 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,958 (€2,876) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)