Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,020 (€2,872) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (43 minutes ago)