Cost of living in Palermo, Italy vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.721 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,477元 (€1,616) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)