Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00051 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,001 (Rp 21,481,051) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (30 minutes ago)