Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,962 (Rp 23,224,500) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)