Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,040 (€1,615) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 2,279 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cascavel costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 2 hours ago)