Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,521 (€2,808) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)