Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.481 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,856 (€3,055) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)