Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.958 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,719元 (€1,598) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (43 minutes ago)