Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,424元 (€1,612) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)