Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.468 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,246 (€1,774) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)