Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,485 (Rp 19,407,655) in Padang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (30 minutes ago)