Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00051 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,679 (Rp 16,921,831) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)