Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37144 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,780 (Mex$ 20,944) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)