Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.761 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 79% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,064元 (£1,719) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (37 minutes ago)