Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.849 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 86% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,253 (£1,724) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 2 hours ago)