Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.771 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 87% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,837 (£1,920) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)