Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.543 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 81% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,893 (£1,860) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)