Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 236 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.058 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 89% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,552元 (£1,938) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Malmo costs 2.00 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)