Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02190 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,356 (609,752 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)