Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01767 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,170 (462,472 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (35 minutes ago)