Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,271 (€2,589) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (24 minutes ago)