Cost of living comparison between Oviedo, Spain and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.396 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,093 (€2,581) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)