Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01003 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,721 (CH$869,149) in Ovalle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stuttgart costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)