Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01066 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,751 (CH$914,869) in Ovalle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (about 1 hour ago)