Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.344 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,773 (€2,692) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)