Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.874 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,267 (€1,431) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (43 minutes ago)