Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05617 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,649 (118,356 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)