Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.652 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,810 (€1,805) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)