Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,854 (€1,908) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)