Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.861 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,307 (€1,820) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)