Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.507 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,375 (€1,782) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)