Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01176 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,221元 (1,039,118 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)