Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01134 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,138 (1,863,762 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (18 minutes ago)