Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01192 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,367 (1,121,397 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 450 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (43 minutes ago)