Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01188 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,876 (1,083,412 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)