Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.166 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,143 (C$4,867) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)