Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 790 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.890 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,175 (C$2,899) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,906 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (41 minutes ago)