Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 747 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.343 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,357元 (C$2,687) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)