Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.992 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,559元 (€1,572) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)