Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.555 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,952 (€1,582) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)