Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.784 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,996 (€1,670) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)