Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.903 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,311 (€1,558) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)