Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 36% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,294 (€2,909) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (35 minutes ago)