Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,504 (€2,922) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)