Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.718 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,786元 (€1,657) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)