Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,229 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.811 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 124% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元36,454 (kr 44,932) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)