Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 901 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.844 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 122% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,350 (kr 25,299) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (44 minutes ago)