Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 841 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.804 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 115% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,239 (kr 22,698) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)