Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,158 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.840 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 129% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,412 (kr 24,300) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (about 1 hour ago)