Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 898 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 113% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,775 (kr 23,333) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)