Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.818 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 128% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,669 (kr 43,624) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)