Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.844 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,041 (C$2,693) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)