Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.149 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,411 (C$2,993) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (42 minutes ago)