Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.114 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,055元 (C$2,944) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)