Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 229 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.335 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,713元 (C$2,570) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (34 minutes ago)