Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.258 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,027 (C$3,048) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)