Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09301 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 49% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,069 (54,499 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)