Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09500 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 46% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,650 (48,946 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)