Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.808 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,870元 (R$ 6,011) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)