Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06190 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,172元 (¥245,105) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)