Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06098 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,387 (¥268,704) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 8,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)