Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05832 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,768 (¥253,205) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)