Cost of living comparison between Oruro, Bolivia and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.985 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,027 ($b11,198) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)