Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.940 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,578 ($b9,128) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (43 minutes ago)