Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.981 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,922元 ($b9,097) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)