Cost of living in Orsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.10580 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orsk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,472元 (руб 80,075) in Orsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)